go into iTunes, go to your Top 25 Most Played list, and post your top three most played tracks, no matter how embarassing.
and since i believe in leading by example...
1. Leonard Cohen - Chelsea Hotel No. 2 (22 plays)
2. Leonard Cohen - Hey, That's No Way To Say Goodbye (21 plays)
3. The Dresden Dolls - Coin-Operated Boy (20 plays)
1. & 2. Leonard Cohen. Know who he is. that's homework assignment #2. greatest songwriter ever. more on that later. cohen is the only man alive who can make the lyrics "giving me head on the unmade bed" sound touching and sentimental.
3. speccygeekgrrl turned me on to this song in her weekly music posts. trust me, this bugger will get stuck in your brain for days. but it's good, so you won't care.